Inferior cat foods and cat supplements are made with hormones, preservatives and traces of pesticides. Corn is a common filler and might lead to health issues in cats. Poor water and poor diets may cause crystals and other health issues in cats resulting in a critical condition that needs immediate Vet or ER attention. Feed your Persian cat a quality diet. Have annual exams and up-to-date vaccinations and worming. Keep your kitten indoors.
Persian kittens 2 to 24 months old feed Royal Canin Kitten Dry Food free choice daily.
How much to feed?
Kittens from 8 to 10 weeks old feed canned kitten food 3 - 4 times a day, than reduce to 2 times a day until about 4 months old, finally feed 1 time a day once they are 10 to 12 months old, unless your kitten is one that wants to continue to eat 2 times a day. All ages receive free choice dry that is positioned away from the water dishes.
. Male Adult Persian Cats feed Royal Canin SO Cat Food or Urinary Foods
. Female Adult Persian Cats feed Royal Canin Chicken Cat Food, can even stay on
kitten food for quite along time, unless your Persian has special needs such as; low calorie, digestive diets, kidney care, senior feed, etc.
Persian kittens 2 months to 4 months old feed Royal Canin MOTHER BABY CAT dry -in addition to the regular Royal Canin dry. FREE CHOICE WITH BOTH DRY FOODS.
REVIEW: What to feed - how often related to your cats age:
Persian kittens 2 to 24 months old feed Royal Canin Canned food daily. For younger kittens feed 3 to 4 x a day. As your Persian matures continue to reduce the frequency of canned food - remembering feeding dry cat food free choice throughout the day. Another excellent Cat food brand is Purina! It is a top quality brand for cats, dogs and yes horses! Of course purchase the formula that is specifically made for either a feline, canine or equine. Royal Canin is an excellent product, however, it is expensive. They are endorsed by several organizations, however, you can feed your cat/kitten Purina it is reasonably priced. I have found our cats favor the Purina Pro Plan Chicken or Chicken and Rice wet food. DO not feed fish or fish oil foods or products. Salmon is an exception, however, once in a while. There are many Purina Pro Plan Chicken canned cat food recipes to choose from!
IMPORTANT WHEN FEEDING CANNED WET FOODS: Add a bit of quality water, very little and will hydrate your kitten or cat!
NuVet Plus Feline Vitamins a professionally formulated Vet Health Supplement will boost your Persian cat's immune system and provide the necessary Vitamins and Minerals needed to maintain good health and growth. Excellent for kittens, adult cats and senior cats. Made in a USA FDA registered pharmaceutical laboratory.
800. 474.7044 Order Code 55825
1. Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets Eye Support (an amazing product - for healthy, brilliant, sparkling eyes!
2. Taurine Powder Nature's Life 100% Pure Taurine Unflavored Dietary Supplement
(Amino Acid supporting healthy Cardiac and nervous system function
Consult a License Vet before giving this to your Persian cat
3. L-Lysine Supplement - caution with this supplement - do not exceed the dose. Give when needed
1. Bene Bac Plus - 24 hours after worming
2. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets - FortiFlora - balance digestion
3. Pro Pectalin for loose stools (it is normal for cats to have loose stools occasionally)
1. Life Essentials 100% Freeze Dried Chicken Treats - by Cat-ManDoo -
Contains no Additives, no Preservatives.
Do not give too much of this 100% protein cat treat as cats cannot digest and maintain good health with solid protein, They need a certain percentage of fat in their diet. Even though this product indicates it has 3% fat content, best to offer as a treat, not a meal. Side effects from solid protein diets . . . that is why this is only a treat and not to interfere with your cats required diet
2. URINARY CAT TREATS Excellent choice!
Get Naked - Cat Health with Cranberry Juice crunch treats for cats
3. L-Lusine Supplement to support a healthy feline immune system:
Enisyl-F Lysine Bites Chicken Liver Flavor Treats
4. Hairball Treats - I hardly ever give this as combing and grooming your cat you should have NO HAIRBALLS1
1. Bottled Spring Water is an excellent choice.
2. When choosing filter water only use a water purifying system - keeping filters and dishes clean.
3. Do not give WELL WATER
Do not give TAP WATER
4. Offer your cat/kitten 2 water dishes placed away from food.
Keep water dishes clean and fresh water at all times.
If you do not want to drink dirty water, neither does your beloved Persian !
5. Add a little water to the wet canned food when feeding helps hydrate your cat
Copyright © 2022 TinyPersians.com
All Rights Reserved
TinyPurrsians is an affiliate of tinypersians.com